Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sometimes you get the bear...

... and sometimes the bear gets you!

"Bear Complex"

5 rounds of 7 sets of the sequence:
power clean
front squat
push press
back squat
push press

115lbs. Bar is not allowed to rest on ground.

Record time for each round.

Alright, Kitsap CrossFit, we are even now for the Smokehouse Relay! That's right, The Bear Complex is the posted WOD from KCF today, and what a workout!

Admittedly, I was pacing myself during the first round, but that totally went out the window once I realized how difficult certain elements were to become as the WOD progressed. I felt comfortable with the weight, but lowering the weight into the back squat position proved my undoing.

Times: 1:46; 1:59; 2:20; 2:41; 3:17

The inability to rest the weight proved rough, but, again, the worst part was lowering the weight into the back squat.  I will definitely be tackling this WOD again... just maybe not for a little while :)

The board says it all:



Great WOD! I will definitely be popping the fish oil tonight - come to think of it, I believe Emily is making mahi mahi!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I bailed on the fish, babe. Looks like you earned it.

    ReplyDelete