Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Push presses, knees to elbows, lunges, pullups - Busy day!

Today was supposed to be a rest day for me, but I completely forgot about it and hit a WOD anyway! Oh well, good for me. I was planning on an AMRAP WOD from the main site, but again was distracted by the siren song of Kitsap CrossFit's programming. I love presses, so I couldn't resist trying my hand (arms, legs, core, anything else I could use to propel that weight upwards) at this WOD...

Push press 5-5-5-5-5

Max reps knees to elbows between rounds.

After Angie and the Bear Complex, my upper body is pretty well gone, but hey, as Mr. Salo would infer, "Sisu." Ok.  Get some!

 
I used my rings for the K2Es, because the pullup bar was honestly ripping up my hands.  I am not sure if that is cheating, but if it is, try telling my abs that!

Loads (lbs): 135, 145, 155, 165, 170 (fail)
K2Es: 10, 8, 8, 8

Is that all?  Noooooooooo.

Here is the rest of today's WOD!

For time:
40-30-20-10 reps of jumping pullups and walking lunges.

Time: 4:56

1 comment:

  1. So it's been a few months now...how about a post describing the way you feel on this new program?

    ReplyDelete