Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baker

I have to share a tragedy that occurred this weekend. Baker, our newly-adopted English Springer Spaniel, attacked me on Saturday night, at about 11:00pm. It was a brutal attack that has left my right hand in pretty bad shape, lots of stitches and swelling.

We no longer have Baker, it is very sad, and we are heart-broken. The next day, I had to workout, and relieve some of the stress and anger. I made up this workout and named it "Baker," a goodbye to the dog I used to know.

Baker

Tabata Sequence:
box jumps (22.5")
36lb kettlebell swings
AbMat situps
95lb back squats

No pictures. No videos. Just a painful farewell WOD.

Box jumps: 9, 10, 9, 8, 8, 8, 9, 9
KBS: 8, 8, 9, 9, 9, 10, 9, 9
Situps: 16, 15, 15, 15, 13, 13, 13, 14
Back squats: 6, 5, 6, 6, 6, 5, 6, 6

So, to all my fellow CrossFitters, I am looking for WODs I can do without my right hand for the next couple of months. Please e-mail me your ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Again, sorry about everything with Baker.

    But... congrats on keeping the crossfit spirit and continuing to work out!

    Looking forward to seeing you back at work. :)

    ReplyDelete